1. Fan J*, Zhao D. (2020). P-wave tomography and azimuthal anisotropy of the Manila-Taiwan-southern Ryukyu region. Tectonics, https://doi.org/10.1029/2020TC006262.
2. Fan J*, Zhao D. (2019). P-wave anisotropic tomography of the central and southern Philippines. Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors, 286, 154-164.
3. Fan J*, Zhao D. (2018). Evolution of the southern segment of the Philippine Trench: Constraints from seismic tomography. Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems, 19, 4612-4627.
4.Fan J*, Zhao D, Dong D, Zhang G. (2017). P-wave tomography of subduction zones around the central Philippines and its geodynamic implications. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, 146, 76-89.
5. Fan J*, Zhao D, Dong D. (2016). Subduction of a buoyant plateau at the Manila Trench: Tomographic evidence and geodynamic implications. Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems, 17, 571-586.
6. Fan J*, Wu S, Spence G. (2015). Tomographic evidence for a slab tear induced by fossil ridge subduction at Manila Trench, South China Sea. International Geology Review, 57:5-8, 998-1013.
7.Zheng H, Fan J*, Zhao D, Li C, Dong D, Zhang G, Wang X. (2020). A new method to estimate ocean-bottom-seismometer orientation using teleseismic receiver functions. Geophysical Journal International, 221(2), 893-904.